Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pismo... the last couple of visits

I knew when I decided to move back to the west coast that one of the main reasons was to be closer to my family. At that point everyone was pretty spread out, and I wasn't in a place in life where I prioritized family. It was just a feeling I had... that the move was one of the primarily reasons. Actually, it was also for career development as well as personal development. None of these reasons excited me at the time. My dreams and aspirations were far from career and family.

I would not have wanted to be anywhere else, with anyone else in these past four years. They have held challenges and growth I needed to experience with my family. We all live within 3 hours of each other, and I get to see the most important people in my life much more often than I did when I lived on the other side of the country.

When I visit home, this is the meeting spot. I hope that never changes...

Kristina

Alex and I made a spontaneous stop at the beach on the way home from Sunday dinner and Grandma and Grandpa's. Dinner is a whole other fun story.

 We frolicked, we let our feet get buried by the tide, and we experienced one of my favorite places by night. Alex is a natural at frolicking, btw.

The boys drawing a voyager... is that a Star Wars thing?

They are ALWAYS in the water, but it's more rare that I venture into the freezing water. But when you gotta pee, it's kind of the best way to get you out there.

Jesse had the brilliant idea of making a national park. I added a mountain range. I think Shane did a volcano.

 Grandpa is amazing. I hope I'm doing this when I'm 75.

 Can't. Get. Enough.




No comments: