Saturday, March 1, 2014

Today. A piece of heaven.

There is no possible way that anyone's quality of life could not improve here. I came to rest and be around family in order to regain my health. I have a feeling there is a lot more to be gained. Very grateful.

Playing in the rain with three of my favorite people. How are kids so good at loving? It's like we forget as we get older. Or maybe we get hurt and are afraid to as freely.

One of the many benefits of this beautiful rain.

The view from my window this morning. I heard the creek and the rain all night.

Shane at the bridge.

Alex getting ready to play in the creek while Kevin fixes the gutters. Just a normal day in the life of the Charles fam. We played. We watched a movie. We talked. They helped me unpack. I rested (check). I even got to exercise (just a little). AND I got some of the best cards. I love them.


No comments: