Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Pismo Beach. Was perfect. Thank you Mom and Dad for making it so perfect in every way. We camped at the beach Friday night. Biked from my parents' house to Avila Saturday morning (that distance seemed so much longer when I was little). Ate lunch and had a much too short 20 minutes in the sun on Avila Beach when the sun finally came out. I went to pick flowers with Kristina while everyone else did ATV's on the dunes. We went to downtown SLO for dinner with everyone and my parents and Kristina. Then we just went back to the house and chatted and were all pretty exhausted. Church in the morning, lunch and yummy desserts for Mother's Day and Mom's birthday, then headed back up to the bay. I was probably the most spoiled of anyone. I got to be with my friends AND my family in one of my favorite places.
She's always stopping to smell the flowers. I need to be more like her...
I was still in my biking gear. The flowers were doing a great job of adding to my already lovely smells:)
Bike ride! (small one, but pretty and nostalgic) Dave, me, Jennia.

No comments: