Thursday, March 1, 2012

Big Sur. Amazing cycling, sightseeing, hiking

Campfiring. Jamen and Melanie picked me up from the birthing center in Santa Cruz a couple hours after Mica was born. We headed down the coast and joined everyone... just as they were finishing setting up camp. I relieved some of my guilt by helping break down camp:)



Family pics. So sweet.

The girls, ready for hiking and biking



View on the ride down... kind of reminds me of Na Pali Coast.

Waterfall at Pfeiffer. Great idea Danielle.

Trying to get a signal for a rescue after Dave broke his chain (he does Crossfit...)

Dave, Me, Danielle, Jamen at the waterfall

The view riding back up Pacific Coast Highway. I was just trying to keep up with Danielle and Jamen so Danielle was kind enough to stop and take a pic while I attempted to keep up:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't get over that you know Jamen!!