Sunday, May 15, 2011


Boston Market post race, post showers. I think I told them 'look how you feel'... which would mean that Ryan is feeling like 'Melissa, I'm done with your stupid pictures. I'm officially pretending you don't exist'. And Kathleen is feeling like 'I am so tired, so glad it's over, but so happy all my planning and hard work paid off and everyone had a good time'. And MJ has reverted back to her teenager persona of 'so done with this. I am such a big deal and people don't even get it half the time'. And Cory is zen. I believe he is meditating. PS thank you for the zen music on Sat. I think that was approprite. And Dave is thinking 'Oh good, I knew someday this Abercrombie pose would get captured'... well he probably wasn't actually thinking that but nice pose anyways.

No comments: