Friday, January 31, 2014

Cabo

I can't believe I forgot to post! Ok, after thinking I wasn't into beach vacations, I proved myself wrong. I do love the adventure, non-Western trips... but sometimes your body and mind need to check out with a couple good girlfriends and just be. That's what Cabo was. We read, swam, talked, reflected, cooked, made friends with the locals, ate not so awesome froyo, kayaked, whale watched, and I may have lost my temper with a guy who tried to rip us off.

Celebrating Heather's Haw's Scholarship first night. 'Ella esta emberezada' got her an extra virgin mojito. She deserved after all her hard work.

The view from our balcony

Reread my favorite childhood fiction. And the water was perfect.

Sunrise on the last day.


That famous arch thing. Whale watching. One of the best parts of the trip.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Melissa, you are beautiful. I love that you find so much joy in life. You truly know how to savor the flavor