Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jan. 4th. Another attempted run. Turned jog. Turned speed walk. Turned achy old lady strut. Nothing like being sick to make you appreciate things you took advantage of. I can't wait to go for a good run again!


Jan. 2nd.

Thumb wars. The three way is way more fun.

Sisters united. Love these lovely ladies.

This little man was my sunshine through a couple of rough days. Love my little Moon.

Pismo Pier. Classic.

Last sunset in Pismo.


Shane, Mica, Jesse. 

Walk with Angel Heather the day after Christmas at Avila. Favorite beach with one of my favorite people. 

Mama and Baby on our walk around the neighborhood with Grandpa. I love their connection. Waking up in the morning with Kristina, Tress, and Mica and just playing was one of my favorite parts of being home.

Sunset on the way to Christmas dinner at Kimberly's.

Dad won for finding the best way to entertain Mica.

No comments: