Friday, February 10, 2012

Angels

I don't know exactly why I have been so blessed in the roommates, friends, and sisters area. I have consistently been blessed to have some of the most incredible women I know as my closest relationships . Maybe Heavenly Father knows there is some intense refining to be done on me, and thus need those daily examples. Which is totally fine because they add so much happiness to my life, and perspective, and love, and understanding of what really matters most.

Here's just a little excerpt of an email I received from one of them this morning. Perfect words, perfect timing:

"We are not casualties of mortality. We will have our dreams or we will have something better. That's just how it works."

I know right? I wouldn't trade... for anything... being surrounded by amazing friends who are constantly lifting me up and following the Spirit to do good and make the world a better place. Even if that means making a difference for just one person.

No comments: